RESERVED FOR KATE - Wild horse magnesite ring in silverRegular price $153.00 USD Save $-153.00 USD
This listing is for a handmade ring featuring a Wild Horse magnesite set in a sterling and fine silver with a cutout border. Please allow up to 7 business days for completion.
--Please familiarize yourself with my policies before purchasing--
- Production Time: Up to 7 business days
- .925 sterling silver construction with .999 fine silver bezel
- Wild Horse magnesite
- Includes my maker's mark and hallmark stamp to ensure authenticity
- Entirely handcrafted by me in Northern California
As with all handmade jewelry, this piece is delicate and should not be worn during strenuous activity or in water. Please take care to remove it while swimming, bathing, washing hands, playing sports, etc. and avoid applying oils and lotions while wearing it.
As with all La Femme Boheme pieces, this item will come gift-wrapped in packaging made from 100% recycled, reused, or biodegradable components. Please reuse or recycle the packaging to the extent possible.
I also offer complimentary cards for personalized gift messages upon request.
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up for my newsletter or follow me on Instagram or Facebook to find out about new products and exclusive discounts.
- FREE domestic shipping on all orders over $300
- Signature confirmation is included for all orders over $100
- Please allow UP TO 4 WEEKS for ready-to-ship items to ship
- See listing description for made-to-order processing time
Should you have any issues with your order, please contact me within 7 days of delivery. You must ship the item back within 14 days of delivery in order to receive store credit. Refunds will only be issued if there was an error on my part
Click here for the full return policy.
You can split your purchase into periodic interest-free payments by selecting Shop Pay Installments or Klarna at checkout. There are no hidden fees and this won't impact your credit score.
If you don't see Klarna at checkout, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "check out as guest". If prompted to log in to Shop Pay, close the pop-up and continue with check out.